Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Sales Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time where you started a project that ended up being harder than you had expected and how you finished it.

Why Bebe?

1 Answer

Why do you think you would be right for this CSR position?

1 Answer

Tell me about your last position.

1 Answer

I was asked to give a sales pitch. It was a little unexpected because I received a call only hours before my interview. However, my direct supervisor was very gracious about my performance.

1 Answer

How would you sell an apple product

1 Answer

The online assessment asked me to rank values from most to least important, rather than assigning each one its own score. Thus, if I ranked some at the top, the others ended up at the bottom. This is different from the usual procuedure with such assessments.

1 Answer

Have you ever worked hard on a sale that you were not able to close? If so, how did you deal with the rejection?

1 Answer

The questions are scenarios, and asked by a computer, so there's nothing to be nervous about. Remember the customer is always considered right, unless he/she is simply misinformed. The answers to the questions are common sense.

1 Answer

Questions include what are you looking for in a work environment, what is your definition of success, what do you hope to earn, your greatest personal achievement, what would your prior employers say are your best and worse traits, what can you being to our team?

2130 of 413 Interview Questions