Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Sales Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why are you pursuing a career as a professional salesperson?

1 Answer

"I hate mini-vans but I want you to sell me one anyway."

1 Answer

Nothing really difficult, a great way to start a job as a intern, part time to supplement income, a blessing to get paid weekly :)

1 Answer

I can't remember the questions, but they make you pay for your own headset to make calls to

1 Answer

Are you comfortable with cold calling?

1 Answer

Define 'pipeline'. Lots of technical questions from a 30 page file from corporate. He did not ask all the listed questions, but there is a very structured script that dictates the interview.

1 Answer

Describe a time where you started a project that ended up being harder than you had expected and how you finished it.

1 Answer

Since i had always worked alone before, the only difficult question was : Can you mention one situation in which you worked as part of a team to overcome a problem?

1 Answer

None. Pass the test and be friendly to the interviewer then you are hired!

1 Answer

I didn't expect to talk about what I could do for him. Most interviews are about past experience, and he never reviewed my resume.

2130 of 434 Interview Questions