Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Sales Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why do you want to work in this position?

1 Answer

How would you convinc a customer of the value of going with your product/company although the competitor offers better capacity at lowe price

1 Answer

Why sales? Why the beer industry?

1 Answer

If I was looking to buy a laptop for my daughter for college, which one would you sell me?

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to deal with rude people and how you dealt with it

1 Answer

Why do you think newspaper is the place for you?

1 Answer

I gave him the most difficult question after listening to him tell me that the sales people are responsible for sourcing their own leads and making 200 dials per day (yes 200). My question, "it is impossible for sales people sourcing their own leads to make 200 dials per day. How would anyone be able to hit that goal? I mean, that is not even a sales job. that's a phone monkey or churn job." "What is going on here?"

1 Answer

how would you sell an iMac to a customer?

1 Answer

no difficult questions over the phone interview

2 Answers

How much do you know about wine?

3140 of 436 Interview Questions