Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Sales Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me a situation that a outside sales rep was unhappy with a meeting you sent them too and how it was resolved.

1 Answer

This position consist of sales. Sell me any item of your choice.

What makes you tick?

1 Answer

Can I handle stress and rush rush rush?? Was pretty cool and totally not what I expected. Still waiting on backround check then hopefully i got it.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Best Buy?

1 Answer

What do you tell a wife who doesn't have the money to bury her husband, even though the funeral is minutes away from occurring?

1 Answer

"Name a situation where there was a problem and you helped to solve it"

1 Answer

None, out of the many people interviewing, we where all being offered positions. As if everyone who isn't really strange gets hired.

1 Answer

Questions they ask are: do you know the two types of marketing systems? Indirect is 3% effective and direct is 10% effective. They will also ask you on a scale from 1-10 how do you rate your work ethic, student mentality, and attitude.

1 Answer

Describe a time at your current or previous job where you were given a task or a goal that you failed at. How did you feel about failing the expectation, and what did you do to make sure that it didn't happen again?

4150 of 411 Interview Questions