Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Sales Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

After asking me about how much I wanted to earn and what my goals were I was asked to sell them on their publications. Handed me rate sheets and past issues and then they informed me they would a dentist or bakery - go!

1 Answer

Name a situation in which you were trying to sell someone something they didn't want?

1 Answer

Since i had always worked alone before, the only difficult question was : Can you mention one situation in which you worked as part of a team to overcome a problem?

1 Answer

Are you sure that you want to do sales?

1 Answer

Wanted detailed information about my previous employer (who had gone bankrupt). This is kind of a weal spot on my resume.

1 Answer

None of the questions were difficult at all. Just general interview questions. He was concerned if I knew how to use the internet and computer.

1 Answer

"Would you role-playing a sale with me? Sell me this product right here."

1 Answer

Why would you choose Meraki over a competitor? ..Pitch Meraki.

1 Answer

What kind of phone do you have?

5160 of 409 Interview Questions