Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Sales Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time you've received poor feedback, or had to give poor feedback.

1 Answer

What is your weakness While handlig money

1 Answer

During the manager interview, she asked me how I would make sure I would reach my sales goals if I ever had difficulties.

1 Answer

What do you think of when you hear the word "Disney"?

1 Answer

Who is your favorite character and why?

1 Answer

At one point, I was stopped during the interview and told to be more natural because she wasn't looking for formulated answers to her questions, which was unexpected and rude, because I was just giving her answers I had genuinely thought about.

1 Answer

I have had a lot of interviews. so Nothing was hard for me. Being asked to sell something may be hard for some people.

1 Answer

What is the most important thing you want in a company that employs you?

1 Answer

What would you do if you had not met your weekly goal and had to meet it?

1 Answer

Sell me something in the room?

6170 of 434 Interview Questions