Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Manager Interview Questions

"As a sales manager, it's your job to guide your team to success by setting appropriate quotas and goals, building sales plans, establishing training programs, and and developing sales strategies. Employers are looking for candidates who are skilled negotiators, planners, and leaders. In an interview, come ready to discuss your management style and how you've closed sales in the past. Excelling in sales is all about delivering superb customer service, so be prepared to offer a sales pitch on the spot or answer a scenario question about handling tough customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about selling cigarettes?

2 Answers

I was asked "how they would be able to keep me"....salary wise, since I had such a strong skill set in sales management?

2 Answers

have you performed collections.

2 Answers

Selling a battery to a customer,what would you asking as something else that they need to buy or check to fix their problems and have a good customer satisfaction?

2 Answers

What does a client mean to you?

2 Answers

Do you value your personal time?

2 Answers

What are your strengths and weaknesses that you bring to this position.

2 Answers

NO QUESTIONS, JUST went over WHERE I WORKED PREVIOUSLY, SAID THAT I HAD GREAT REVIEWS AND THAT HE HAS BIG GROWTH EXPECTATIONS FOR THE COMPANY. I see you worked at..., I reached out to your previous employers..., I would like to offer you....

4 Answers

Would I throw Ethics out the window to make a sale. They want you to say yes!

1 Answer

"Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?"

1 Answer