Sales Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Supervisor Interview Questions

Sales supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

best/worse boss

2 Answers

i would expect this question from an interview for a entry level position or possiblybeing asked along with other more pertinent questions.

When saying who is your worst boss, don't rip him up, because sadly managment usually feels for other management. Even if bosses are known to be abusive jerks, management sympathizes other managment.

What technological advance in the past or recent history do you think had the biggest impact?

1 Answer

The most difficult question was about a decision that I had made that I would make differently if given the opportunity. I was not adequately prepared for this question and fumbled it.

What are you goals?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for the Navy Exchange?

1 Answer

Name a barrier that you had to overcome.

1 Answer

I was not really asked anything difficult or unexpected. I was asked to name a situation where I dealt with a difficult co worker and what I did to work with them. I was asked about dealing with any ethical issues at a previous job and what I did.

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Questioning my decision to leave my previous role and comparing my decisions to what she feels, in her opinion, are "what normal people do," is insulting.

2 Answers

"Why don't you like your current job?"

110 of 271 Interview Questions