Sales Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Support Specialist Interview Questions

Sales support specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked about a time when I experienced a difficult situation both on the job and with a manager.

1 Answer

I had a few situations to provide when dealing with outside customers, and a couple dealing with a manager and coaching. Most notable was the question about a strained work environment which resulted in a unintended conversation with the manager during a one on one. Resulting in better ways of communicating with each other especially because we worked in remote locations. Communication can get lost in email and voicemails. Sometimes it is far more effective to talk face to face or pick up the phone.

Describe a time when you had to overcome a challenge at work?

1 Answer

I appreciated that the manager asked questions that allowed me to showcase transferable skills. Having gone through numerous interviews at this point, I was able to successfully go through my resume with a DEFINED purpose to showcasing transferable skills.

What motives you?

1 Answer

I was given this scenario: What would you do if you found out that your order of journals that were scheduled to be delivered on Friday, (its currently Tuesday), are not going to be delivered until Monday.This was a split shipment and there is a second shipment that is going out tomorrow for a different location. What would you do about this?

1 Answer

None. I was asked one "yes/no" question. See above.

1 Answer

How would i rate my self with helping others.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years?

1 Answer

Google really tests you. All types of hypothetical questions about the position if doing a task. Real time testing how you would tackle a problem related to the position. These are very smart people, they want to see how you would break down an issue.

How do you prioritize?