Sales Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Team Leader Interview Questions

Sales team leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time you had to coach a team member for performance issues.

2 Answers

Summation: Team member was showing up late constantly. Coached individual and processed corrective action. Team member began to show up on time.

Stated instances when the Team member has come late.Asked for his the reasons for being late.Asked him how it has impacted the appointments.Shared my concerns and the impact on Team meetings.Asked him how he intented to correct the situation and provided my inputs if required to correct the situation.Monitored and reinforced on his coming on time in the subsequent meetings.

Will you uphold our core values, including Integrity, Accountability, etc.. And these are values you will NEVER see exampled by anyone in upper management!

1 Answer

"Why should I hire an outside employee for a position I could promote from within?"

1 Answer

Tell me about a time in which you disagreed with your supervisor. What was the situation, who was involved, and what was the outcome?

1 Answer

"Tell me three words your friend would use to describe you."

1 Answer

They hand you a planner and try to get you to do a sales pitch for an ad in the planner.

1 Answer

What was your favorite vacation?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you didn't meet expectations on the job or on a project.

1 Answer

Tell us a time when you had a conflict with an advisor?

1 Answer

None - easy interview just no communication.

110 of 109 Interview Questions