Sales Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Team Member Interview Questions

1,407

Sales team member interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What experiences do you have that are related to the position you are appling for???

2 Answers

I have several years of cashiering expereince including one in which I was forced to resolve customer complaints that were within my rhealm, processing returns and exchanges in accordance with company guidelines and etc.

I have several years of experience doing stock and unloading the trucks,and bringing the frieght to the right floors packing them out and making sure that i'm puting the right items and price tag on the shelves.

Tell about a problem and how you fixed it

2 Answers

Tell me about a time where you made a difficult decision?

2 Answers

Pretend you were helping a mom find a pair of shoes for her 3 year old son. As you are helping her, you realized that the correct size is not on the shelf, what would you do?

2 Answers

You're working in the shoe department and a woman is looking for a size 3 shoe for her son. The store does not have any more of that shoe in their assigned location. What do you do?

1 Answer

Honestly, my interview was pretty non-existent. He asked me about myself & availability & I came in & got the job. After the opening though, maybe the hardest question that I heard of being asked was, "Why should we want to work with you?"

1 Answer

Who out of this room would you hire?

1 Answer

What do we like to have at Babies "R" Us?

1 Answer

Describe what you need to work on

1 Answer

The crazy touch screen Q and A. Should you answer you are good at leading or are they looking for lemmings to just do what they are told? Who knows. Would you be seen as a loose cannon or a person who takes charge?

110 of 1,407 Interview Questions