Salesforce Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Salesforce Administrator

Salesforce Administrator Interview Questions

"Prospective employers hire Salesforce administrators to ensure that the Salesforce platform is operating properly through their project management, presentation, and communication skills. In an interview context, expect to be questioned on how you would use Salesforce to approach problems and improve upon processes. Come prepared to talk about your past projects that involved Salesforce, as well as how you plan to train employees who are unfamiliar with using this platform. Companies are ultimately looking for Salesforce administrators that will be a team player through creating a more efficient and easier environment to work in."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name one time you improved a process using salesforce

1 Answer

Explained in detail how I did this

How would you handle a project where no one really knows what they need or what exactly is wrong? In which it's difficult to get answers for the questions you asked due to lack of communication.

1 Answer

What did I know about Salesforce governance?

1 Answer

They asked me to comment on/improve upon a process they had already implemented in salesforce, asking what other alternatives they could use for that process.

1 Answer

Non - Certified Developer who was Temp came up with SFDC questions - I made it to the 2nd question

1 Answer

Would I have an issue asking a patient to pay money on their account?

1 Answer

What is a static Resource - ( there are alots in Salesforce)

1 Answer

Describe what workflow means.

1 Answer

How many years of experience do you have?

1 Answer

Do you use Leads or Contacts?

110 of 122 Interview Questions