Salesforce Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Consultant Interview Questions

Salesforce consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

SalesForce and Consulting related questions

1 Answer

Just know your stuff and be yourself.

Basic SFDC questions along with some development oriented

Why is it important to you that this company is not backed by VCs, but it's private?

1. For which criteria in workflow "time dependent workflow action" cannot be created? 2. What is the advantage of using custom settings? 3. What are the different workflow actions available in workflows? 4. What is whoid and whatid in activities? 5. What is the difference between a standard controller and custom controller 6. Can you have more than one extenssions associated with a single page?

Why are manhole covers round?

1 Answer

I was given a piece of trigger code and asked to figure out what is wrong. (You need to know how to write bulkified triggers)

On the technical side, I was asked to describe my work with Salesforce - both admin and development - at a pretty detailed level, along with other related enterprise development experience. Specific topics included MVC design and web services.

On the business/personal side, one interviewer inquired about my major (in a field unrelated to my career). Another interviewer asked me to describe a situation in which I had felt pressured to do something that conflicted with my principles.

An admin(non-coder) wants to take charge of whether a trigger will run or not. How will you do it?

Why just one trigger / object pattern? What are the benefits?

110 of 28 Interview Questions