Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When handling travel for multiple people with different needs, how do you ensure their needs are met within the budget provided?

1 Answer

The best way is to have the information before hand and keep it updated. This will ensure that needs and wants are known, met and keep any negative experiences for occurring.

After I arrived at New England, I was interviewed again and was asked how much Insurance experience I had?? None... but I still was hired for the job because of my office experience, and professional & outgoing attitude.

1 Answer

General questions - nothing out of the ordinary ore difficult.

1 Answer

If you were a cartoon character, which one would you be?

How long do I intend on staying in the company