Analyst Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you could sell a lot of a small profit or few of a large profit, which would you prefer?

1 Answer

I stated that it depended on the product - the supply chain to get it there and the category compared to the marketplace. They weren't looking for a detailed answer - just one to throw me off guard.

Walked through a credit score problem with two companies.

6 Answers

What are the three main real estate valuation techniques and which one do you think a bank would be most likely to use?

1 Answer

Tell us about an experience with a team that didnt go well and how did you handle it?

3 Answers

What do you understand business ethics to be?

2 Answers

If a snail was trying to climb out of a well, the well in ten feet high and the snail can only climb three feet per day. However at the end of every day he slides back down two feet. How many days does it take to get out.

2 Answers

Have you been in a group and you had a disagreement? What did you do?

2 Answers

strengths

2 Answers

Tell me about yourself

2 Answers

Are you more of a Hardware tech or a Software tech?

110 of 945 Interview Questions