Analyst Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analyst

Analyst Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you could sell a lot of a small profit or few of a large profit, which would you prefer?

1 Answer

I stated that it depended on the product - the supply chain to get it there and the category compared to the marketplace. They weren't looking for a detailed answer - just one to throw me off guard.

Walked through a credit score problem with two companies.

6 Answers

Calculating the max execution time of a program that had to fit into a certain size of memory on an embedded device.

2 Answers

Tell us about an experience with a team that didnt go well and how did you handle it?

3 Answers

Have you been in a group and you had a disagreement? What did you do?

2 Answers

What do you think about the economy right now?

2 Answers

Come prepared to answer questions like "Tell me of an experience where you couldn't resolve a problem because a coworker was standing in your way. How did you resolve it?"

1 Answer

"Why do you think we should hire you and not the other applicants?"

1 Answer

What's your opinion about Adolf Hitler?

1 Answer

What do you understand business ethics to be?

110 of 865 Interview Questions