Auditor Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Auditor Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

"Employers are looking for auditors who are comfortable with internal procedures and regulations to ensure the quality of their audits. Expect to be faced with many technical questions that test your mathematical and accounting knowledge, as well as your experience with auditing systems. In addition, prepare to role-play scenarios where you must deal with stressful tasks, such as angry clients, under-performing colleagues, or a work load too large to handle. Ultimately, employers are looking for auditors who are passionate about ensuring that others are complying to practices and work well in teams to accomplish goals."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I always find the question difficult, "Where do you see yourself in five years?" because I honestly feel like I might not even be with a company in five years, but that is expected in public accounting, and I was told that.

1 Answer

That I would stay with public accounting if it suited me, and if not, be working in industry somewhere in a managerial position.

They don't really ask you question about you ability because that is all on your resume... they just want to know you as a person and how well you can work with other and teams because Protiviti is all about working in teams.

1 Answer

They asked what a DMZ was.

Tell Me about yourself.

1 Answer

A question that comes to mind is my "Why".

1 Answer

They mainly just asked about my previous experience and my personal family history (family, kids, where I was from, etc). It was pleasant but I didn't get why they didn't talk about CBIZ more. Later I realized they all were not huge fans of CBIZ and were constantly interviewing elsewhere.

Generally how do you structure your day?

What educational aspirations do I have?

1 Answer

Think of the 'most' difficult experience you've 'ever' had in your life and tell me what you did.

110 of 56 Interview Questions