Customer Service Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor
Customer Service Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Customer Service Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or "describe a time when..." questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and always keep a calm and professional composure.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a policy at a former job that you didn't agree with, and what you did in response?

2 Answers

Complied with the policy even though I didn't agree with it.

We had flex time and CSR were dont allowed to do flex time, but I lived with it

Normal interview questions

1 Answer

1st Q - Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to help a customer, 2nd Q - How did you handle a customers problem that was of a sensitive nature and what was the outcome.

i dont recall it was 2.5 years ago

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you received good customer service.

1 Answer

WOuld you ever bend a company policy to satisfy the very important client because it seems to be the most beneficial to the company and the client at any specific situation?

1 Answer

What was your wage at your previous position, and if it is less than what you would make here, will it be sufficient and WHY?

1 Answer

Describe a time that you had a disagreement with your boss. What was the most difficult situation you had with a customer and how did you deal with it.

1 Answer

Please describe your history with computer use within the last year detailing which programs you use and your overall ability to navigate within a Microsoft Windows environment.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone with whom you did not get along. How did you handle that situation.