Customer Service Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service

Customer Service Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Customer Service Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or "describe a time when..." questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and always keep a calm and professional composure.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a policy at a former job that you didn't agree with, and what you did in response?

2 Answers

Complied with the policy even though I didn't agree with it.

We had flex time and CSR were dont allowed to do flex time, but I lived with it

What is my favorite hobby

Normal interview questions

1 Answer

1st Q - Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to help a customer, 2nd Q - How did you handle a customers problem that was of a sensitive nature and what was the outcome.

i dont recall it was 2.5 years ago

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you received good customer service.

1 Answer

WOuld you ever bend a company policy to satisfy the very important client because it seems to be the most beneficial to the company and the client at any specific situation?

1 Answer

What was your wage at your previous position, and if it is less than what you would make here, will it be sufficient and WHY?

1 Answer

Describe a time that you had a disagreement with your boss. What was the most difficult situation you had with a customer and how did you deal with it.

1 Answer

Please describe your history with computer use within the last year detailing which programs you use and your overall ability to navigate within a Microsoft Windows environment.

2 Answers