Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Customer service specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if your manager was not at work and you needed permission to do something?

1 Answer

I would try to find someone above him who had the authority to give me approval. If there was no one I would offer to call the customer back when my manager was back in.

How did you take control and make a decision when 2 bosses wanted something different. basically they wanted to see if had the capability to make commands for myself

1 Answer

Give an example of a customer that was upset and how I handled the call and the result(s).

1 Answer

How do you go above and beyond in customer service? How do you handle irate customers? Can you talk them down or does it escalate? Tell me about a time you thought out of the box to solve a problem and how did it turn out?

In what ways, have you gone of your way to satisfy a customer?

1 Answer

Tell us about yourself? What about WGU interested you in applying? Tell me why you are interested in this position? How do you address conflict? There were other questions, which I don't recall. Many were basic interview questions.

1 Answer

Your on the phone with a difficult customer and they want you to do something that is against company policy. Customer satisfaction has been down lately so your supervisor gives you permission to go against policy to help that customer. What do you do?

1 Answer

The interviewer wanted to judge my probing skills so she played a game of 20 questions with me. She picked a common item from a common grocery store and I had 5 minutes OR 20 yes/no questions to figure it out.

1 Answer

How much are you looking to make?