Director Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you know AS400? Have you Managed a Warehouse before?

1 Answer

I've never used AS400 before, but I am proficient in Inventory management using Oracle. I am a fast learner, and a lot of companies use different inventory management systems, so if you go somewhere else, most likely going to have to learn a new inventory management system... AS400 is basically MSDOS

Have you ever worked at a company with competing brands?

1 Answer

"You have to to choose one: which is more important, being on time or being a hard worker?"

5 Answers

How do you define success?

3 Answers

What is a negative charactoristic of you?

2 Answers

Have I experienced customers or team mates with overt hostility for a project or product.

2 Answers

Please describe your history with computer use within the last year detailing which programs you use and your overall ability to navigate within a Microsoft Windows environment.

2 Answers

What is a weakness you have in the workplace?

2 Answers

What was my favorite thing from previous jobs?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you had an irate customer and how did you handle it?

110 of 1,507 Interview Questions