Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor
Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Interviewers will expect financial analyst candidates to be well-versed in financial markets, modeling, and analysis. Make sure you are comfortable with both micro and macroeconomics. In addition to highly technical questions, be ready to answer a few behavioral questions that will show off your communication and collaboration skills.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Technical questions about SAS, SQL experience. Questions about resume; educational experience, work experience, accomplishments.

1 Answer

Talked about how I have used SAS and SQL and described what I used them for. Described points about educational experiences and work experiences.

We have a tight budget and the company is declining, would you accept this salary? Myriad cannot promote anyone in 2 years in this position because there is no growth or budget, is that okay?

1 Answer

What are the three main real estate valuation techniques and which one do you think a bank would be most likely to use?

1 Answer

Give an example of a time when you had to keep your integrity.

1 Answer

Tell me about a difficult time you had with your manager and how did you deal with it. What kind of process improvements have you done in your current job. How familiar are you with excel.

in depth capital markets questions

1 Answer

What is your background in financial analysis?