Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor
Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Interviewers will expect financial analyst candidates to be well-versed in financial markets, modeling, and analysis. Make sure you are comfortable with both micro and macroeconomics. In addition to highly technical questions, be ready to answer a few behavioral questions that will show off your communication and collaboration skills.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do I even ask these questions they are so stupid? Do you know this professor at Westminster College? What is your experience with collections? What is your experience with revenue?

If there are eight cubes that all look the same, but one of them is heavier than the others, can you figure out which one is the heavier one by only measuring twice using a balanced scale.

Why did you apply for this job?

1 Answer

It wasn't what they asked, but when I asked them questions they didn't seem to like that.

What do you love about ebay? What have you bought/sold on ebay? How diverse are you really? When did diversity not work out for you? Do you like Amazon and how do you compare them against ebay? What are you salary expectations for this role? What previous skills do you have that would make you successful at this job? Do you like golfing and what are your favorite sports?

What are your strengths and weaknesses? How have you handled a time of stress at work?

What was your biggest accomplishment at your previous job.

I was asked some technical questions regarding the database software they used to make sure I knew how to use it as well as rdbms type questions.

How do you manage multiple projects at once?

1 Answer