Manager Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you ever worked at a company with competing brands?

1 Answer

I did not have this experience but I drew an analogy about friendly competition when I played sports.

Do you know AS400? Have you Managed a Warehouse before?

1 Answer

What is a negative charactoristic of you?

2 Answers

You really think you should be paid 45/50K?

1 Answer

Why do you think that you could sell something that has never really been made before? This is a new product.

1 Answer

When using your sales skills to close a sale, what is your style? or how do you get the sale closed?

1 Answer

The questions were appropriate and thought provoking. Most of the questions related to my previous experiences that would work within their current situation for the job I applied for.

1 Answer

People want to know why we don't pay $14 or $15 dollars an hour besides commission on sales.

1 Answer

How much tim%e do you want to travel

1 Answer

There wasn't any question ask, I was told all about how given a overview of the company and its history. Spoke about portfolio manager past jobs and qualifications. In Interview we discussed pay and bonus abilities, dress code, & working times/days.

110 of 935 Interview Questions