Operations Manager Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Operations Manager

Operations Manager Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

"Employers want operations managers with the leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage daily operations, evaluate operational costs, and make personnel decisions. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your experience handling conflicts and motivating teams to meet deadlines. You should also be ready to answer operational questions such as how you would improve processes to cut costs. A bachelor's degree in management or a similar field of study is required, with a master's degree being ideal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Not having any industry experience in Locum Tenens. I was asked my the Division Manager. " How will you train and coach your employees on where to find locum tenens phsyians when you don't have any experience in the industry."

1 Answer

I conclude this question to be described as the Kobayashi Maru (no-win scenario). It appears to me that they only hire and promote within. Asking that type of question made me feel that they don't have any actual training process for hiring a manager from the outside. A company who wants to hire someone from the out-side with out actually having to train or coach that person seemed to be their ideal candidate. I even asked them to validate that they have a training program for hiring managers from the out-side. Not single person of the 12 person panel answered my question.

What was my favorite kind of car?

1 Answer

What would you do if a resident had an outburst

1 Answer

Can I do the required work

1 Answer

How did you hear bout us

1 Answer

There were none, really. There's a cultural fit portion, which is great because I really wanted to be sure I found the right cultural fit.

Can't really remember one that I thought was quite difficult. Probably a simple question regarding the biggest weakness. Standard interview questions I thought. Everything I had prepared for.

Asked about what I could do for the company.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you worked with someone you didn't like how did you handle it.