Product Manager Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They gave me a business case example question of a potential product and how I might approach the process of bringing it to market. They were looking for a deep detailed process and I gave to shallow a summary.

1 Answer

In retrospect i should have gone into more specific detail.

Please use the whiteboard to diagram your current product.

1 Answer

What is your experience with ACH and wire transfers?

1 Answer

What made iphone a success?

1 Answer

They gave me some real life scenarios and asked how I would respond in those situations.

1 Answer

Do you or your parents have life insurance? What kind of investments do you have?

there were almost no questions about my work experience. questions revolved around my work history. no skill based questions at all.

The question that was asked the most was, "How do you handle conflict?"

1 Answer

What are some challenges you faced with launching a product