Project manager Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Project manager Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have I experienced customers or team mates with overt hostility for a project or product.

2 Answers

I gently spoke with them one on one until I discovered the root cause of their concern, got their concurrence, and then handled their legitimate concern as a project risk.

I gently speack with them while I'm trying to find out

What are your strongest and weakest assets? Rate what you love to do best. Rate what you feel is required for the job? How do you deal with conflict? How would you describe yourself? Why do you want to work here? Why should we hire you?

2 Answers

Do you have any issues reporting to your direct supervisor that is located in another office?

2 Answers

What types of project manager have you used for previous projects?

1 Answer

Helix Education is a very people focused organization. There are no standard questions, but you need to demonstrate 2 things to work here: 1. You are an absolute expert in your field, 2 you get a long with the people you work with.

1 Answer

The client had a real focus on safety and wanted to know about my personal safety culture. Also questions about past experience that related to their current project needs. I was making a move from one industry to another and had to demonstrate that I could adapt. I also had to show that my education (MBA) was useful in that industry and that I was valuable ti their team.

1 Answer

What could I do to help they with the Agile Project Management process.

1 Answer

What are your goals 3-5 years from now?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you worked on a project.

1 Answer

What should I know about you that makes you different then the next person?