Sales Consultant Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Sales Consultant Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

"Companies depend on sales consultants to establish trust between clients and companies through their marketing, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Expect to draw heavily on previous experience during an interview. Popular questions ask about situations in which you have changed a client's mind or demonstrated strong interpersonal skills during challenging times. You may also have to demonstrate your sales skills by pitching a product to the interviewer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

i dont think you will be able to handle this position, i really dont think its for you; maybe you could explain to me why you think you could do it.

1 Answer

you will never know my potential without giving me a chance to show you.

They asked me about my technical experience specifically relating to SQL.

1 Answer

What do you know about our company?

1 Answer

There were some situational questions that I was asked, but I had been in that industry for many, many years. There were questions about how to build trust and get them to pull out their wallets.

They asked me why I wanted to work for Best Buy, a good open ended honest question.

1 Answer

When was a time you needed to change something in your prior job in order to succeed or grow?

Company uses interview model based on "past performance determines future behavior" so be prepared to give multiple examples of past employment situations, personal and professional, good and bad.

Tell me about yourself

2 Answers

They have you fill out a 200 list of everyone you know and have phone numbers and emails for.