Sales Manager Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Sales Manager Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

"As a sales manager, it's your job to guide your team to success by setting appropriate quotas and goals, building sales plans, establishing training programs, and and developing sales strategies. Employers are looking for candidates who are skilled negotiators, planners, and leaders. In an interview, come ready to discuss your management style and how you've closed sales in the past. Excelling in sales is all about delivering superb customer service, so be prepared to offer a sales pitch on the spot or answer a scenario question about handling tough customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Mostly explained my previous employment history and why I want to be in sales. Have a good answer.

1 Answer

I'm in it because I love working with people and helping them find solutions to their problems.

How did you over come a difficult situation

1 Answer

Give me an example of a complicated set of data that you recently had to analyze. What came of it?

1 Answer

What is most important to you when it comes to work?

1 Answer

If I have ever been arrested

1 Answer

They use the STAR format for questioning. Situation you were in, Task you took, Action you made, Result obtained. So they ask a bunch of questions like "Tell me a situation when you were faced with a client that didn't want to buy your product, and how you handled it". They want you to explain the task, action and result.

1 Answer

How would I use my past 15 yrs experience to further the new GHX program.

1 Answer

Can I change your interview time for the third time.

Sell me something

1 Answer

Talk to me about day to day in your previous company?