Senior Accountant Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Accountant

Senior Accountant Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

"As a senior accountant, employers are looking for your experience to make you a valuable asset to their company. Thus, interviewers will often ask about the previous duties you had with other employers, what kinds of accounting software you are proficient in, and a few brain teasers that will test your accounting knowledge. In addition, be able to provide examples as to how you work through stressful situations, meet close deadlines, and deal with difficult situations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you want to be when you grow up?

1 Answer

I am an accountant and I have been an accountant for over two decades. I am currently furthering my education in this field so that I will be prepared to teach accounting after I finish my doctorate in five years.

What do you know about the company? (Asked by each interviewer multiple times) What interested you about the position? What is your experience with ERPs? What interests you about the company/position?

What sets you apart from other candidates applying for this position?

Why are you even choosing Workday? The team works very late, are you okay with that? What were you getting paid at your last job? Give me the salary information of all the jobs you worked at. Have you used Workday before? What other ERPs have you used? How does Workday compare to other systems?

What are your accounting skills? Describe your personality. Where do you see yourself in five years? What is your best accomplishment and why? What process improvements have you made?

How much experience do you have in customer service?

What knowledge or skills had I learned in my employment with TD Williamson that would help with the new position?

1 Answer

Are you okay with traveling? What kind of ERP have you used in the past? Why are you looking to join? What personal experiences do you have with our 80/20 90/10 belief system?

How do you handle working with someone that is a friend and being their supervisor?