Teller Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Teller Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

"Employers hiring bank tellers are looking for candidates who can provide superb customer service regardless of stressful circumstances. Expect a lot of situational or role-play questions that will assess your ability to diffuse unsatisfied customers and handle money professionally. In addition, bank tellers must also be comfortable with counting and handling bills efficiently and accurately, so come prepared to answer a mental math counting teaser."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a fellow employee? How did you resolve that?

1 Answer

Honestly, I never really had conflicts with my coworkers but if I had this is what I would do. I would find the time to sit down with her/him and discuss what the problem might be. Then we would find the solution to that problem and work out our differences.

Sales experience questions, how do you handle conflict, role play of sales,...etc...

The most difficult question was for me to sell a pen to the service manager. The questions were typical interview questions apart from that.

Why do you want to work at Utah First Federal Credit Union?

What is your greatest sales accomplishment?

How do you feel about connecting with customers?

1 Answer

How do you feel about the sales aspect of the job?

One question they asked me was how I was motivated.

1 Answer

Why did I want to work at Zion's Bank?

110 of 32 Interview Questions