Web Developer Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Web Developer Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Web developer interviews are heavy in technical questions. Expect questions that will test your understanding of relevant programming languages such JavaScript and CSS, general web functions, and design experience with web services like REST and SOAP. As a designer, you will likely be asked to show examples of past projects or websites.

Top Interview Questions

I was asked which programming languages am I comfortable working with

What is your least favorite thing about using Visual Composer? (a visual builder for WordPress)

1 Answer

How are properties passed between components in react

What is the difference between a radio and checkbox in html5?

Please demonstrate the syntax for creating a custom directive where you will be passing in a function, string, and html.

What kind of software development processes did you practice at you previous place of work?

If you were given a deadline that you knew you weren't going to meet, what would be your next steps?

They asked about my general experience with marketing, etc. They didn't ask many questions about development at all. The only developer in the room had very little he asked me.

They gave me a coding test, a very simple JavaScript excercise

1 Answer

Given a specified set of tables, write a SQL query to retrieve data from a RDBMS.