Account Manager Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me when you have recently received Fanatical Support and what are the elements that made it so?

1 Answer

Ease of use: Easy to do business with, vendor understood my needs and why i was using their service, easy replacements, no hassles, made me a promoter, and I now tell friends about their service because i want them to succeed.

Asked to see my list of contacts for advertising.

1 Answer

Can I work in a fast-paced environment and multitask at the same time?

1 Answer

Describe your process for obtaining subject matter information to speak to someone who has significantly more education and training in the field than you do?

1 Answer

Regarding cold calling customers, what has made you succesful in setting appts?

1 Answer

I was asked what I would do to grow my business as an account manager and what I thought about their company.

1 Answer

The current size of the territory is this dollar amount. what do you expect the salary would entail for this territory of this size? The answer would dictate a yes or now for being included as a potential employee. A low ball figure would definitely get you in.

what are your goals and what is your long term goals... thats it there is no wrong answer they hire anybody they need help so bad!