Cashier Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

Cashier Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

"Employers are looking to hire cashiers with great customer service skills and experience handling cash. In preparation for an interview, come ready to answer role-play questions that will assess your ability to appease difficult customers under stressful circumstances. Make sure to showcase a positive and easy-to-work-with attitude that will convince your interviewer you're right for the job."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"Have you heard about our Explorer Program? Are you a member?"

2 Answers

I have shopped at CPWM for years so I have always been a member. I told the manager yes, and told him about my favorite benefits that the program gives me. Being knowledgeable about the company you want to hire you, even for part time work, can be very important. It's certainly important at World Market, where they want the employees to be like a family.

what is the Explorer Program?

Do you have a problem with working outside?

1 Answer

If you wanted to have a career at Wal-Mart where would it be and why?

1 Answer

They asked me if I had a TABC because in order to serve alcohol you must have one.

1 Answer

What if a customer complains about how much food you give them.

1 Answer

How do you feel about trying to up sell memberships and getting people to apply for their credit card.

1 Answer

Have you had cashier work before?

1 Answer

What is our vision at chipotle?

2 Answers

How much i made at my other jobs? Thats really honestly the only question he asked me the rest of th time he was explaining all the job positions to me

1 Answer

Do you know about sports

110 of 248 Interview Questions