Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Mock call handling at interview to see how you handle a difficult caller.

Not a question

What are you going to bring to the table and how does your past experience help with the position.

1 Answer

How long ago did i work on the river

2 Answers

Review of your resume then onto basic customer service q’s; when did you go above and beyond, dealing with upset customers, how you deal with deadlines, organization skills, and what question did you think you were going to be asked and then you answer that question. You might get some take home information on the position you applied for.

1 Answer

The questions were extremely generic.

1 Answer

"Tell me about a time in your life when you had to help an irate customer, how did you deal with it and was the issue resolved?"

1 Answer

If I knew the clothing options offered.

1 Answer

What bank do you operate with?

1 Answer

Who is my cellular provider and do I prepay or postpay?

1 Answer

How experienced are you in medical terminology?

2 Answers