Intern Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

Intern Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

In the second interview they gave me a situation: If you were told one year in advance that a giant earthquake would completely break california from the mainland US, and had anyone's skills at your disposal, what would you do to prepare for that day.

3 Answers

Again, they just want to see how you think. The interviewer even told me that it was a dumb question.

How long before they told you you were hired?

2 weeks after second interview

When you had an interpersonal conflict with someone, how did you handle it.

1 Answer

What kind of compensation are you expecting?

1 Answer

- What are some of your strengths/weakness - How do you work in teams - How do you work in fast paced environments - Give and example of a time you had a conflict with a team member and how was it resolved

1 Answer

White board - had to prove what I had on my resume

1 Answer

A business is about to go bankrupt. This business sells generic products. Choose one of the 4 products and how would you improve or change this product. 1) Candle 2) Piggy bank 3) Mouse pad 4) Towel

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you brought a team together to achieve a common goal.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you overcome this situation?

1 Answer

I was not surprised by any of them. as long as you can study behaviorial type questions. If you are reading this, i hope you do your homework on those types of questions. prepare yourself to answer them in truthful situations that you have faced before weather it was when you were in school or for another employer. Honesty will be your best friend in an interview. Talk about the great aspects you can bring or have accomplished and quantify them. They want to know why you would be a great fit because there a handful of people who want that job!

1 Answer

I did not find much of their interview process to be difficult. I guess the part that they would find difficult is that since I come from a military background I tend to not question the situation and just work to improve it.

110 of 122 Interview Questions