Intern Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

Intern Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

How do you go about solving an in-office problem with a supervisor or coworker?

1 Answer

Communicate any issues rationally, propose resolutions if asked or work to deal with the problem through the proper channels if possible.

your resume says you did ___, tell me a bit about it.

Please note, this role does not include relocation. If selected, are you willing and able to relocate yourself?

Tell us about a time you failed at something. How did you react & what did you learn from the experience?

Tell me about a time you faced a challenge or setback on an engineering project. How did you react and what was the final outcome?

What accomplishment are you most proud of and why?

Why did you pick your major and what excites you about this position?

What is our anticipated graduation date and current GPA?

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Share an overview of any previous work experience or extracurricular organizations/activities you are involved in.

110 of 122 Interview Questions