Sales Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you were busy with a line and checking out a customer and another customer seemed to need some help what would you do?

2 Answers

If there was another associate I'd point out that they needed help, or politely tell the customer I'd be with them in just a moment and apologize.

I would ask another associate to help the customer but if the customer needed to know where the collared shirts were I would point them in the direction in which they were located

The hiring manager basically said "our ideal candidate is someone with years of experience but we can't get that candidate - no one who is successful in the business is going to leave $100K in owed commissions behind to change companies" Basically - We can't have who we want so we have dragged you in - you might do.

4 Answers

Tell them about myself

Same HR questions everyone asks

1 Answer

On a scale of 1 to 3 how ambitious are you?

1 Answer

how long do you see yourself with this company

1 Answer

tell me a little about yourself

1 Answer

Was asked to role play in selling a product or service.

1 Answer

Why do you want to to work at Beall's?

1 Answer

Are you willing to work full time with us?

110 of 949 Interview Questions