Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Software Engineer

Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

"Senior software engineers are the most experienced member of a software team and usually carry the most responsibility and authority of that team. Because of this, interviews will be designed to find candidates who have expert knowledge of the field and years of experience as a software engineer. Expect to be asked tough technical questions and to give examples of previous projects that you have worked on."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What test tools do you recommend?

1 Answer

Depends on the company, I would maximized what is already on hand e.g. HP Quality Center, or Team Foudation Server. If no automation available I would utilized TFS or QTP. For Performance I would recommend LoadRunner.

Would you be responsible for the manual or automation process?

1 Answer

Can you have more than one instance of a singleton class within a JVM?

1 Answer

Write a program to convert an integer to a roman numeral

1 Answer

Given a standard Fibonacci sequence, write a function that will return the number at a given location.

What are the commands to build and tag a docker image and then push it to Docker Hub?

1 Answer

What would you implement at a store to make it better?

Specific experience with technologies like AWS, Entity Framework, MVC, Angular, etc.I also asked them about their PTO/time-off policy which turns out is only two weeks a year. The 401k matching only goes up to 40 percent.