Software Developer Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Developer

Software Developer Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

"Software developers design, write, test, and maintain the code for a software system. Extensive knowledge of programming languages, data structures, and algorithms are necessary to pass the technical interview which is designed to test these skills. Employers are looking for candidates with a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience. "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Jim has 42 cents and has 8 coins, and Jack has 56 cents and has 6 coins. Which has more nickels than the other?

4 Answers

Jim has 4 nickels and jack has 2

Jim has 2 nickel and Jack has 1

Jim as 4 nickels - 5 +5 +5+5 +10+1+1+10 = 42 JAck has 3 nickels - 5+5+10+25+5+1 = 56

How would I convert an Array to an Object or vica-versa?

1 Answer

Can you have more than one instance of a singleton class within a JVM?

1 Answer

How would you design a mobile ap for people who are not able to enter text but the page has a lot of text entry boxes? Or something along those lines....

2 Answers

Is it possible to create two instances of a singleton class in java.

1 Answer

They asked about some software that I had never heard of that they used in their deployment process.

1 Answer

If you are like me already on this site before your interview, then you don't need any more help with the questions. Just be prepared to think on your feet, and not freeze up. The second round of interview are more open ended, and I think that was were I could have done better. I would still say my second interview was better than my first though.

1 Answer

If you could design a more accessible/robust input interface to a computer, what would it be?

1 Answer

The Tree and branch question was an odd ball question. Be prepared for that one!

1 Answer

Why should we hire you? What do you know about this company? What do you find easy that others don't?