Account Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

my experience and what I did to stand out?

How do you establish relationships with coworkers and producers

Why are you looking to make a career change? What are your biggest strengths that you would bring to the table? What are your areas you want to improve? What is the most innovative thing you did at your last job? What are you most proud of that you accomplished in the last year? What is your pet peeve in the workplace? How do you like to be managed and what is your management style? Where do you want your career to be in 3 years from now? That is all I can remember now but it was very conversational and the questions and conversation flowed in a comfortable manner.

1 Answer

Can you tell me a little about yourself? How did you hear about the position? What do you know about the company?

Describe a challenge you have faced in the workplace, and describe how you overcame that challenge and what the results were.

How would your coworkers describe you?

What is one skill that you want to have the most improvement on?

What is your comfort level with communicating with customers via a phone call?

Describe how you would handle a difficult coworker?