Account Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Manager

Account Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What project management systems do you use to stay organized?

I was asked about my past experiences and how I felt it would help me with this position.

Give me an example of a time when you were able to successfully communicate with another person even when that individual may not have personally liked you.

No trick questions, very down to earth company that pride themselves on excellence in their market niche of Training & Consulting

they want to know about metrics (sales goals), your knowledge of the sales cycle, experience in business development, experience in account management, and most importantly, whether or not you are a skilled cold caller. If you go in for an interview, be ready to back yourself up with proven metrics

1 Answer