Account Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you willing to travel?

1 Answer

Yes, you will need to travel 20%-50% to start but this can be reduced as you gain tenure.

What is your favorite movie?

1 Answer

Basic interview questions, there was nothing extremely difficult or abnormal.

1 Answer

It was clear to me that the managers had less skill than I, and I didn't know what to say. I kinda offended them with strategies they didn't know. Their mind set is sell, sell, sell. Mine is sell smart. The difficulty was the friction. I actually just gave them a hint of a strategy, but I regret it now. There are easier examples for discussing such complex topics and I wish I had taken the easy approach. I just thought it would be wise to discuss the root of why such knowledge is important.

1 Answer

What was the most innovative SEO campaign you have executed for a client?

1 Answer

What are you looking for in a company?

1 Answer

The HR person expected me to have 5 years experience with Windows Server 2012. The HR person clearly did not have any computer knowledge and wanted me to have at least 5 years experience in every field.

1 Answer

What attracted me to the company

1 Answer

What is your greatest strength and what is your kryptonite?

1 Answer

Will/can you recruit good staffing from your prior employer?