Analyst Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many tries would it take to successfully choose a randomly-picked number from between 1 and 1000?

2 Answers

I didn't know, but I vainly tried to get it. Just keep picking a median number (500, 250, 125, etc.) until you get it right.

log2(1000) = log 1000 / log 2 ~= 10

You own a Beach souvenier shop that sells primarily 4 items. Calculate Profit per month. What are some issues you could forsee in your revenue streams? After additional information is given, calculate seasonal income.

2 Answers

How would you direct someone else on how to cook an omelet.

21 Answers

How would you market the JTRS (a military radio system) to a FMS (foreign military sales) client?

1 Answer

I wasn't asked any of the boilerplate HR questions (e.g. what's your greatest weakness, why should we hire you first, etc.). All four interviews (phone screen, phone interview, in-person interview #1, in-person interview #2) focused on my future goals and my experience in my previous role. It seems that CBRE is built on organic growth, so personality, clarity of communication, and brainpower are all paramount, as opposed to your reaction to stress questions and "What can you offer to us that someone else cannot?", etc.. The entire process was enjoyable, and it became clear that the position was a near-perfect fit as the interview process progressed.

level of ERP skill set

1 Answer

They asked me for a weakness that I have.

1 Answer

If I had any real estate experience, was I comfortable talking on the phone.

1 Answer

Estimate the number of windows in NYC

1 Answer

have you done this before

110 of 692 Interview Questions