Assistant Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Working stealing. How to you treat it

quick and short fire

Why are you a god fit for RD?

What is margin?

1 Answer

All of your basic interview questions are asked. Strengths, weaknesses, short-term and long-term goals, why do you love the company, tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

The questions that stood out the most were the, "how do you handle customer complaints?" that question came up a lot in different ways. "What would you do if a customer is being defiant about a problem?" and so on. These come up because not to many people call in but when they do, they are usually upset about a HOA rule or something along those lines.

1 Answer

How would you go about giving an associate feedback?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in affordable housing?

1 Answer

It's been so long I have forgotten, but they are very informal. They basically want to ensure that you are sufficient enough to work alone, sell aggressively and exude energy on the sales floor.

1 Answer

The area manager asked me to tell him a joke at the very end. At first I was confused, but later he told me that he wanted to throw me a curveball because my answers sounded rehearsed, which made sense