Business Development Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Business Development Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

"Business development managers work to expand their company's business, so employers are looking for go-getters who can identify promising opportunities, manage partner relations, and successfully implement partnerships into current business models. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on your analytical, interpersonal, and management skills. You may be asked to evaluate a prospective market or pitch an unorthodox business to the executives of a company."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How to handle customers in a difficult situation.

1 Answer

Be open with our challenges. Not sure they really liked that answer as Q is often very closed when it comes to interfacing with customers. Have a strong "we know what's best" attitude.

How would you propose a managed solution to one where it will essentially take the IT's job away?

1 Answer

Decribe some successes you've had with previous organizations.

Any experience in maternal and child health, what do you know about this company, what part of the job description do you not have experience in

Describe your business development strategies with previous organizations.

Why you want to work at Northrop Grumman?

1 Answer

Multiple discussions regarding the information I brought to each in person interview. The initial phone call was more general in nature to determine interest, describe the team and company more in depth, as well as hear more about my background.

1 Answer

What brings you to Abacus?

1 Answer

Case questions framed around development challenges with technologies currently in development