Director Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What were some of your biggest challenges in dealing with difficult clients and how did you overcome them?

1 Answer

Clients disgruntled because their were errors on their ads. sometimes it's the publishers fault, but many times it can be the clients error. I always remain calm, let the person speak, really listen, and then they usually calm down. At that point I assure them that we'll make it right. I explain that I will research the situation to find the best possible solution. I make them feel valued and treat their situation as top priority.

Why are you seeking work?

2 Answers

How would you expand the reach and garner more market share within our industry?

1 Answer

Around the house, would you say that you are a maintainer or a fix-it-when-it-breaks sort of guy.

1 Answer

In depth inquiry into what and how I did what I claimed on my resume. The who, what and why of the choices I'd made with prior employment changes. What was I great at? Why did I want to be an executive search professional?

1 Answer

Are you willing to travel up to 60% to 70% for the first 6 months to a year between our HQ in San Luis Obispo and our Arizona office?

1 Answer

Are you willing to take a CCAT test and a personality assessment test?

1 Answer

(President of ACM) What does my bio say on the company website?

1 Answer

I really can't think of any challenging or unexpected questions. It was a very entry level standard interview conducted by a potential subordinate. as mentioned majority of conversation was centered around interviewers superiority???

1 Answer

None of the questions were particularly difficult, but they lacked clarity. The hiring manager did not have a clear view of the role of the new position, and what was stated was different from the posted position.

110 of 235 Interview Questions