Director Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

All behavioral based questions. Candidates can expect a wide range of questions from working with colleagues to dealing with senor management and colleagues. It was a very intense questioning

Do you have a copy of your Resume? I haven't looked at it yet...

1 Answer

What do you know about the brand?

1 Answer

What is one of your weaknesses?

1 Answer

Focused a lot of behavioral questions

1 Answer

They asked for a lot of suggestions and advice on recruitment strategies and employment branding. I know for a fact they were already implementing MY strategies and ideas by end of the process. You’re welcome.

Why do you want to work for a body-mind-spirit retreat?

1 Answer

Nothing too earth shattering - matter of fact, I was ready with all of the metric I've used on the conversion funnel for apps attached to bigger programs - I didn't get to show off any of that - I kept trying to work it in...no go.

Are you willing to travel up to 60% to 70% for the first 6 months to a year between our HQ in San Luis Obispo and our Arizona office?

1 Answer

Are you willing to take a CCAT test and a personality assessment test?

110 of 240 Interview Questions