Finance Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Finance Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

Finance interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I wasn't really asked hard questions. We just talked naturally about the industry and what i was looking for.

1 Answer

I shared with them that I was looking for a huge potential for growth, good compensation and a friendly work enviornment. (That's what I got!)

Given 2 eggs, how would you find the exact floor at which the egg breaks when thrown from a building comprising 100 floors

4 Answers

static in C, find middle of linked list

1 Answer

What is sub category of Finance?

1 Answer

I wasn't asked any of the boilerplate HR questions (e.g. what's your greatest weakness, why should we hire you first, etc.). All four interviews (phone screen, phone interview, in-person interview #1, in-person interview #2) focused on my future goals and my experience in my previous role. It seems that CBRE is built on organic growth, so personality, clarity of communication, and brainpower are all paramount, as opposed to your reaction to stress questions and "What can you offer to us that someone else cannot?", etc.. The entire process was enjoyable, and it became clear that the position was a near-perfect fit as the interview process progressed.

1 Answer

Where I hope to see myself in 5 years in regards to my own financial plan.

1 Answer

Asked how much of my previous book would transfer over.

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness

1 Answer

Based on our industry, what economic factors would you consider that woud be negatively affecting the company's growth and what would you do about it.

1 Answer

On a scale to 1 to 10 how well do you think I know you? - answer - - Follow-up - What else do I need to know to make it a ten?

110 of 244 Interview Questions