Financial Analyst Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor
Financial Analyst Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

Financial Analyst Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

Interviewers will expect financial analyst candidates to be well-versed in financial markets, modeling, and analysis. Make sure you are comfortable with both micro and macroeconomics. In addition to highly technical questions, be ready to answer a few behavioral questions that will show off your communication and collaboration skills.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your other deal experience.

1 Answer

I prepared two experiences - need to prepare more.

While discussing the three items from financial statements that a lender would want to look at, they asked what other things(non-financials) might you want to review of the customer.

1 Answer

Based on our industry, what economic factors would you consider that woud be negatively affecting the company's growth and what would you do about it.

1 Answer

I wasn't asked any of the boilerplate HR questions (e.g. what's your greatest weakness, why should we hire you first, etc.). All four interviews (phone screen, phone interview, in-person interview #1, in-person interview #2) focused on my future goals and my experience in my previous role. It seems that CBRE is built on organic growth, so personality, clarity of communication, and brainpower are all paramount, as opposed to your reaction to stress questions and "What can you offer to us that someone else cannot?", etc.. The entire process was enjoyable, and it became clear that the position was a near-perfect fit as the interview process progressed.

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness

What happens when IRR is equal to Discounted Rate

1 Answer

What characteristics are important to you in a company?

Tell me something about yourself that I can't see on your resume.