Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Inside Sales Representative

Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

"As an inside sales representative, you'll leverage your communication skills to close deals with clients over the phone. Employers are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal skills who can engage customers, build rapport, and deliver persuasive sales pitches. Come prepared to sell your interviewer a product and role-play a scenario with a difficult customer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How long do you feel working in an environment where things change week-to-week?

1 Answer

Great! I love changing things up because when things get stagnant you don't get the same results consistantly.

My familiarity and experience with their product was extensive. I was aware that they were owned by SnapOn Tools; I thought that was superb.

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Experience questions

sales experience?

1 Answer

N/A...there was no interview thus no interview questions. But the very first question on the questionnaire was "What part of town do you live in?" Not only is where I live of little relevance, my COMPLETE HOME ADDRESS is at the very top of my resume. You don't need a PhD to figure out "what part of town I live in".

Questions geared to sales people, normal with some rebuttals

What do you know about agent elite?