Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how did you handle people who don't co-operate?

2 Answers

make them owners so that they will be accountable

explain why, communicate the bigger picture of what you're asking them to do, show that what you are doing is in full view of process/not a personal thing but a strategic or tactical problem-solving approach. If thats not effective, contact his/her resource manager/boss and ask to be added to the employee's review process. Then let his/her boss tell that person you hold this power...

What is the marketing strategy of your former company?

2 Answers

No question was difficult.

2 Answers

Are you willing to travel?

1 Answer

What attracted me to the company

1 Answer

Why did you leave your previous employer?

1 Answer

Will/can you recruit good staffing from your prior employer?

1 Answer

How would you coach a difficult associate?

1 Answer

Questions about my experience at a job that was prior to my recent one so had to recall the position challenges from 4 years ago. Could do it but was not easy.

1 Answer

They asked how my Program/Project Management experience could be leveraged for this position.

110 of 1,662 Interview Questions